GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:00:10 +0000
Happy Banna salo Tobaski. This is the day that almost every family seems to be a week rich by slaughtering an animal. Brother Babu hope you are enjoying it there in Danmark? but it's always the best when you are back home with your own people grilling the meat together and women preparing Futo "cherreh" ready before the evening get together eating.

   best regards to you and every one on this list and may God keep us all alive to witness the nest Banna Salo and give out salibos.
  Edi

baboucarr Sey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Ha ha!!! a愀ay talk for you sef.
Happy Eid, Tobaski, Bana salo.

Cheer
Mbye Sey

Malanding Jaiteh wrote:
Ginny, Eid Mubarak to the entire family. Best wishes to all and a
friendly warning to our friends in Drammeh Kunda, Fofana Kunda, Jallow
Kunda and the like about over indulgence in Tobaski meat.

Jaiteh Kunda

[log in to unmask] wrote:

>Hello, all, just sending my Eid / Tobaski greetings everyone's way!
>For anyone who is celebrating, have a happy and joyous Eid...
>
>Take care all.
>
>Ginny
>

>--
>Visit my blog at: http://quickgm28.blogs.com/ginnys_thoughts_and_thing/