GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 11:04:22 +0200
  Sister Jabou Joh,

  You are quite right. It is precisely because of your experience of
agriculture at home and elsewhere in the continent that you can provide
first-hand knowledge where the rest of us might be found wanting.

  I am looking forward to your contribution on this matter. Ramading
blessing to the entire family.

  Many many thanks,
  Momodou