GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 13:39:12 GMT
Mr. Sallah,

I'm glad you're finally tackling the issues we've raised. On Korro and this
piecee to Hamjatta, I'll let the gentleman reply first, then I have a
follow-up question. In the mean time, I'll appreciate it if you can take on
the issue of the 1997 constitution. I'll await that or Hamjatta's reply, and
I'll tell you what this whole exchange is about as far as I'm concern.

Good day!

Saul.