GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:48:20 +0800
Comrades:

Tombong really was at liberty to ask about my
credentials.  I believe that we have a duty to
not play games with Gambians.  I have been known
to speak the truth.  I have no reason to lie.

It is funny that the Jammeh camp is bagging the
opposition as individuals who are struggling to
make ends here in the US.  I am fortunate to be an
employee of VF Information Technology Services, an
apparel conglomerate located here in Greensboro, NC.
Tombong is free to call me at this number:  336-332-4712, or 1-8006788009, if The Gambia has the ability
to dial toll free numbers.  Please visit www.vfc.com.
You can email me at Lamine_ [log in to unmask]

I was fortunate to be a student of Saint Augustine's
High School in Banjul.  I am deeply indebted to the
Reverend Fathers in preaching to me about the value
of education.  I am constantly reminded of the fact
that education is a value system that no one can take
from you.  I am still in the learning stage in
acquiring more education.  I hope that one day I
can join Brother Joe Sambou in opening a private
college in The Gambia.  In that context, Mr. Tombong
Saidy I have an MBA.  My area of concentration is in
accounting.  I took the Uniform CPA Examination last November, and passed three sections,but flucked auditing with a 47.  I hope to energize myself and pass it this time. I may sound very political, but I like
the number thing.  I hope you understand where I am
coming from.  Please call Dr. Alberta Haynes-Herron
at 336-841-9000.  If you want brother Tombong, I
can send you my transcript and a copy of my degree.

I hope my comrades can now sleep.  I have no intention
of deceiving anyone.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh, MBA
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency.