GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:09:06 +0000
Sunu Maam:

You are right, I always jump on someone else's band wagon, but always a band
Wagon full of REALISM and SENSE of DIRECTION/PURPOSE, and not a MORONIC,
IMBECILE and VERMIN band Wagon like yours, period. I would rather have HAMZA
be my MENTOR, rather than have a moron of all morons and a mosquito brain
like JAMMEH be my mentor, for at least, HAMZA will teach me how analyze and
deduce, instead of having a moronic mentor teaching me how to become a
PROSTITUTE like you.

Ansumana.