GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:02:41 +0200
Mr Conteh.

You have said it all,But one thing i would like you to add on is a strong Labour Unions both for the employees and employers that are totally independent from the state.Specially employees in Gambia are such a mess particulary the private sector is doing very little to improve their pays.We must have a constuctive law that covers every employee decent pays not slavery salaries from Lebanies and hotel owners.Am quoting from Jawara period to the present Gambia so if the oppositions comes into power they got to improve the living standards of every Gambian with RESPECT&DECENCY.Yahya most go.Have a nice week.

FYE. S
in Oslo.