GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:01:35 PST
Mr Bojang,

  I agree with some of your points but I have a question to ask about your
last statements as quoted below. Why did Darboe had to seek refuge and
what's your reason for thinking/concluding that Juwara would be a better
choice for the UDP?

Ebou Secka

"Tell me why would I support an opposition leader who will run to seek
refuge before results are counted. I think the UDP are better off with Lamin
Juwara leading than giving another chance to Darboe. He is such an educated
person but it does not make one a good leader."