GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:37:47 -0500
Ebrima, you and your sources are doing a superb job revealing the corrupt
and dubious activities of these bandits. See below the information I was
able to find out about Hilo Trading. I hope this is the right corporation
and these names will ring some bells in the ears of some of our subscribers
in Atlanta. I will also try and do some further research in Delaware to see
whether we can identify other owners of this entity. We must hold
accountable the people that have the livelihood of our poor farmers in their
hands. When we determine the people that are behind this scheme, we have to
lobby them on behalf of the defenseless Gambians. It is heartless to take
advantage of our farmers. These are people working under the worst
conditions one can imagine. The least they demand, is to have the ability to
sell their products at fair market prices. The opposition should fight for
these people and not let Yaya and his cohorts take advantage of these people
again. I respectfully urge the opposition to take Yaya to task on this issue
again. Farmers must understand that Yaya is not their man. He and his team
do not have what it takes to get us out of this mess.
KB

HILO TRADING, INC. (FOREIGN PROFIT)
1144 CANTON STREET, SUITE 200ROSWELL, GA 30075

Control #       Jurisdiction
K921447         DELAWARE

Registered Agent        Agent Address
WAYNE T. ELLIOTT        1144 CANTON STREET, SUITE 200   ROSWELL, GA 30075

HILO TRADING, INC.
Corporate Officers
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
IAN B. PRENTICE
2787 LONG LAKE DRIVEROSWELL, GEORGIA 30075