GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BambaLaye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 02:24:34 -0500
Forwarded message below:

<<Dear Microfinance Community:

We are economists from Princeton University and Harvard University and
we are collecting some basic information about savings products and
services being used around the world. We would appreciate your time in
answering questions on a brief web-based survey to provide us with some
characteristics of savings services provided by your financial
institution or those affiliated to your organization. This gathering of
information is part of a larger project attempting to quantify the
relative impact of different savings products designs on poor
individuals.  Please provide your email as well if you wish to receive
copies of any papers produced out of this project.

The web based survey is at
http://www.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/HS/Survey/microfinance_eng.pl

If you would prefer to receive the survey via email, rather than on the
web, please email me and I will email you a word document with the
survey.

Please only fill out this survey if you offer savings to clients
independent of loans.  This survey is not for savings products that are
required in order to receive a loan.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Kind Regards,

Dean Karlan
Assistant Professor of Economics and International Affairs
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs and Department
of Economics
Princeton University
Phone: (609) 258-6916
Fax: (609) 258-5974