GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:02:19 -0500
To our Excite.com subscribers.
I am not that tech savvy to explain this but St Johns just warned that
some of subscribers may particularly excite.com people may have been
removed from the list to prevent St Johns being flaged as source of
spam. When this happens even legitimate messages from St John are denied
delivery. My understanding is that this happens when excite subscibers
report certain messages as spam. There is no reason to believe that
members are deliberately treating every message they receive from G-l as
spam but the solution to excess/unwanted  messages from the list is to
label them as junk not spam and beter still unsubscribe oneself rather
than report it as spam.

Malanding

ps. similar situation led to mass removal of our yahoo.com subscribers
few weeks ago.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい