GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 14:27:25 +0100
                                  PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh'-NGORR SECKA SUFFERS FROM SPINAL CORD INJURY AFTER SEVERE TORTURE!
  Ngorr Secka hospitalised...NIA officers reveal deep details...
  Sources we came across have revealed disturbing details on Ngorr Secka's health condition. Ngorr according to the same was said to have been transported to the Royal Victoria Hospital in Banjul after facing severe torture sessions with the CHIAKAS. Ngorr was accused of leaking information surrounding Daba Marenah's death to the former Director's family. This was considered a serious breach of confidence and leaking top state secrets to the wrong elements. Unfortunately for Ngorr this information was out in the street as soon as Daba was sent to the shirks in the deep blue sea. Ngorr is the wrong person to arrest for this. President Jammeh is now dissociating himself from these tortures but that will be hard to do.

  NIA OFFICERS HAVING GOOD TIME AT THE
  BANJUL AIRPORT!!!
  More evidence of torture. Captain Bunjar Darboe visits RVH tomorrow with stitches and bandages to be removed for X ray.
  Tomorrow May 17th 2006 Captain Bunjar Darboe will be transported to the RVH for medical check and so on. After w a while his broken hands are going to be examined once again. The hospital professionals will remove the stitches and bandages, check him and see if the hands are fit to be swinging as usual. His hands will be under x-ray therefore see if there aren't still broken bones inside his system?
  Darboe's appearance was a big embarrassment for the state according to our source. The CHIAKAS may as well stand by because President Jammeh has started saying that they go in the prison at night and then torture people without his knowledge. This is a shame for our presidency.
  Ngorr if not helped risks being a handicap...
  According to a medical expert I spoke to at the RVH yesterday Ngorr Secka maybe paralysed if not handled in an appropriate way. The injury on his spinal cord is so bad that it is difficult to cure in Banjul. There are no reliable facilities at the hospital to do so. Ngorr is naturally a skinny person so he could not handle the excessive torture from the CHIAKAS. Spinal cord injuries are a big risk if not handled with extreme care. Ngorr is not lucky on this one. We wish him all the best.
  According to the source I spoke Ngorr is a cool person and a graduate of Muslim high school contrary to what our other source told us before i.e. it was said he graduated from Kaur Middle School. Instead he came out of Muslim High School.

Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 (Archive on Tuesday, May 30, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI  Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
    Return
        Rating:           [input] 1   [input] 2   [input] 3   [input] 4   [input] 5    Comments:      Save
          Current Rating:  4.00                        Rating:   3    that can be confirmed Ngorr was at muslim high school. His only fault is that he has served this rotten regime too long            Rating:   5

      Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC.   :  Powered By PointClick  :  Terms Of Use  :  Privacy Statement [input]   [input]   [input]

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい