GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Mbye Jabang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:34:21 +0800
Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu Madiba

Alhamdulillah and may Allah reward you also for the many insightful postings
on Islaam and otherwise. I do have a whole series planned to the end of
Sppring semester. Like bro Sirajudeen, it is a very busy semester for me
too, trying to graduate by end of June bi ithni Rabbi. Inna hu alaa kulli
say'in qadeer. He has power over all things. La hawla wa laa quwwata illa
billah. There is no might or power besides that of Allah.

May Allah make it easy for us.
Allahumma salli wasallim alaa Nabiyyina Muhammad. Wasalaam.
Modou Mbye