GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BambaLaye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:37:54 -0500
Mo and Joe:

True, I was impressed when I read the transcript. Boy, he gave a whole new
meaning to the adage "soldiers with a difference".
Vall seems very steady and smart from the few things I read about him. Not
like our biggety loafers in Kanilai.
We'll have to see what happens in March. He'll probably be ranked up there
with Sankara if he gets through his promise in March. The MCJD is truly a
group that makes military take-overs more and more desirable. It's a
system change with an attitude. Thanks Joe.

--
-BambaLaye