GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JENNIFER EIDSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:12:07 -0500
This is how I feel after reading several posting today!  Thanks for
letting me share my humor about my day!  Sorry if this offends anyone.
I just thought it might make several G-Lers feel good about themselves,
for making me feel this way!  Ha! Ha!  It takes a little more than this
---- to get me down and to get me to be quiet about an issue I feel that
needs to be discussed.  So get ready cause here I come!  I'm back on
both feet ready to talk some more!!!  The one good thing about this
country is that we all have freedom of speech and I intend to use mine!
God Bless all of you and God Bless every child that has had to go thru
this revolting experience.  May their children NEVER have to go thru
such inhumane treatment!

Love,
Jennifer Eidson