GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:02:19 +0000
KB,may be there is a reason why the Gambia government is constantly harping
on the issue of terrorism, it is probably to do with such sophisticated
netw-workings that are being constantly unravelled. Who knows what role
certain personalities played in this shaddy world. I am becoming very
suspicious.