GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 05:08:06 -0000
It is coming and it is coming at a high speed Gambians everywhere must act
up for an all out civil disobedience,We cannot allow this guy to use us to
kill each other lets say no by staying at home all of us.
If yaya comes to the market and no one is there he goes to the roads and no
one is there he goes to the schools and no one is there he will
succum to the will of the Gambian people.
What does each individual hve to contribute ask your folks to stay at home
and express their anger peacefully.