GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:24:20 +0000
Yero Mama

Thanks for forwarding us this information. This is my
observation on the whole issue;

(1)I wonder whether you could justify why an applicant
upon selection as a Candidate for APRC should pay
D5000.OO to the NEC-See paragraph(g) This paragraph is
not an insult to the party's political slogan of
"MPOWERMENT OF THE PEOPLE OF THE GAMBIA"

(2)Since the constitution makes provision for a peron
of 18 years to vote, why should APRC set its age
requirement at 21 years

(3) The Dual Nationality Issue has been ignored, what
happen to the Constitutional Ammendment Act 2001, I
thought it will soon become legal to possess more than
one nationality.

Thats my thought, no hard feelings

Sanusi Owens

--- YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Ous,