GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
maria sisay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:01:49 -0800
I have not made a great contribution to Gambia-L, but we the members owe the List managers a big thanks for bringing us together.  It should be the responsibility of each team member to bring something resourceful on the L.  We are not here to fight, but to share ideas and to learn from one another.

I love you all:)

Mama Sisay

  Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dr. Janneh:

I have always given respect to your postings and I am behind your
endorsement. But I have something serious to reveal.

I got an e-mail from a source in The Gambia who told me that a list manager
of L is being bought to silence the opposition. The source told me not to
reveal his name. I'm really worried that innocent managers like you are
fallen victims to Momodou Camara's tactics.

We will welcome any cease fire, but will not tolerate abusive language from
the dictator's camp. Please itemize words that you think are insults. I do
not think stupid, moron, butcher, liar, etc are insults.

Naphiyo,

Comrade M.Lamine Jassey-Conteh

NB: When exactly are you going to have a naming ceremony? You also must
know that you owe me some dowry money. I am serious about this. I need my
share when I meet you in Atlanta.