GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:02:26 EST
After careful consideration, I have decided that it is in the best interest
of every member of Gambia-L mailing list that I do not  elaborate on or
discuss the contents of the posting made by Saul S. Khan yesterday.  I was
shocked, flabbergasted and offended that anyone would have the nerve to send
such a posting to all the members of this forum.  Mr. Khan not insulted
himself, but all of us in the process. It was unbelievable that the piece was
written by someone that was extolling the virtues of Farrakhan.  Instead, it
appears as if it was written by an apologist for Armstrong Williams himself.
However, it would be unbecoming of me to stoop to this level by elaborating
further on these bizarre  postulations.

This is not a personal attack on Mr. Khan, but, as someone that  is able to
discern a well thought out article from garbage, I do suggest that he rethink
the piece and hopefully he will realize how insulting it is to Africans all
over the Diaspora.

Respectfully,
Yusupha