GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:55:24 -0800
Essa,
      i have been following your arguments with Alieu.
I am not taking Alieu seriously and i just see him as
one of those people who way back appeared on the G-L
mask. Alieu is a dead supporter of a dictator and he
does not want to come out plain. His type is not new
to us.

What is the point by trying to blackmail you on cyber
space?. He has no proof and even if has does, it is
worhtless today because he fail to inform us on the
G-L at the right time therefore, any wise person would
not buy that rubbish. People see him as a mask person
and a coward too. Sooner of later he will be unmask.

Advice for him, let him stop lying about the state
Department that they told you to proof about linking
the Gambians to terrorists otherwise we will table
this with the state Department with a petition and it
will be investigated as a cyber case, his identity
will  be reveal.

I am sorry to say but even you yourself know that when
you were an Ambassador couldn't do anything to
implicate anyone here in the states. We used to give
you hard time here on the G-L and nothing came out of
it. Therefore, it is absolutely nonsense for Alieu to
make that issue an important one and distract us from
contributing to important matters.

Who can a Jammeh's Ambassador implicate whom all the
international community know is a dictator and
terrorist himself.

Alieu belittled himself by calling you an uneducated
person. Lets face the fact you can teach his boss
Yahya Jammeh both in French and English.

Keep up the good work that you are doing by revealing
many things that we never knew about the dictator.
This is what Alieu do not want to see.

Long live the Gambia!
Long live the struggle!
Down with the Jammeh regime!

Saihou

--- "EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Gambians who may not know please note that Baba came
> to The Gambia via Togo.D not buy the side kicks,he
> came thru TOGO!
> FIND OUT WHERE BABADING'S EXPENSIVE GIFTS ARE SAVED
> TOO?
> ARE THEY GIFTS OR NOT?
> He was jailed in Miami for bribing US Customs
> officials right?
> But he was hailed in The Gambia because of these
> expensive so-called gifts.
> Gifts or bribery?
> Now how about the real reasons that led to his final
> departure and the aftermath?
> Anyone threatening Essa to keep quiet or...does not
> really care for Yaya I swear to the Holy Book on
> that.
> Now that Eyadema is gone Gambians have to brace up
> for a "tsunami" of revelations once again.
> Am sorry Gambia but you will see and hear more sad
> sagas and sad stories about the shady deals we voted
> for in 2001!
> Just wait I told you that the avalanch is coming.
>
> Author:
> Essa Bokarr Sey.

> postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface
> at:

> http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l
> To contact the List Management, please send an
> e-mail to:

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい