GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:12:58 -0800
Mr. Alieu S. Keita,

Since you are the first person to began personal
attacks on Ebrima Ceesay and Dr. Katim Touray, two of
our decent citizens, I also think it will be fair game
if we also do likewise to your man, President Jammeh.
I have a short story to tell about your man. I
understand his father was a social outcast not only in
the Jola tribes of Foni and Cassamance, but also
amongst the entire Pagan Clan of Gambia, Senegal and
Guinea Bissau. He was a social outcast because he was
notorious of drinking Palm Wine upon Palm Wine, and
locating from "Balpucherr" to "Blapucherr", dancing
"Bukarrehbou", whiles Jammeh's mother used to rally
behind her husband's friends to discourage the husband
from his useless and drinking habits.

Worst of all, I understand Jammeh's father used to
stay away from home for months, without visiting
little Jammeh. The mother had endured single
motherhood for years; there was always no father
figure for little Jammeh even when it was time for him
to be enrolled in school. This means than Jammeh did
not enjoy fatherly love and family values. NO WONDER
WHY PRESIDENT JAMMEH DID NOT HAVE LOVE, CARE FOR OUR
INNOCENT SCHOOL CHILDREN ON APRIL 10, 2000, AND
THEREFORE, MASSACRED ABOUT 18 OF THEM. But may be now
that he has a child of his own, he would now realize
how a Mother's or Father's love for her or his child
meant, or what family values truely means.

Jammeh's Father was so good at dancing "Bukarrehbou"
at "Balpucherrs" that every time there was a dancing
competition, he always won, and the prizes that were
often awarded were his father's favorite food: Palm
Wine. No wonder, during the last ROOTS FESTIVAL at
Kaninlai, President Jammeh too went back to his roots:
"Bukarrehbou" dancing. I understand during the
festival, Jammeh went down on his two limbs with his
fundamentalist Turban whiles his ADC held the prolong
tail-end of his Turban, and began to "Bukarrehbou"
well like his father, until his aides had to intervene
to stop him from dancing. No wonder, there is nothing
in this man's head, except pot smoking, drinking and
screwing women.

President Jammeh cannot tell where his late father's
grave yard is. So what does this means to us? It does
mean that we have a President who lacks family values
and parental love; therefore, how can he develops love
and care for our children? Very sad moment in our
history. May God bless our country.

MR. ALIEU S. KEITA, IF YOU DO NOT STOP PERSONAL
ATTACKS ON INNOCENT PEOPLE, MORE OF MY LITTLE STORY ON
YOUR MAN WILL CONTINUE.

LANDING JATTA.