GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:45:45 -0700
Before we tell Madiba to withdraw the statement, tell
us, what have you done to prove that what he is saying
is without basis.  Give us some hard facts that will
indicate that you are indeed not the ass kisser that
he calls you.  In the wake of this heinous crime
committed in the name of your demi-god (the only name
you are worshiping right now), known to most of us as
the "Imbecile and blood thirsty leader of fools: What
does he call himself again---A.J.J. Jammeh?, what did
you, as the proprietor of GRTS do to make sure that
the people's voices are heard?  Tombong, have you ever
even tried to think for yourself instead of being a
puppet of Yayah's?  Have you ever expressed any
opinion that contradicts Yayah's commands?  If you
have ever had any thoughts within your self that did
not agree with anything Yayah said, but was too scared
to voice them, then those kids that died on April 10th
and the ones who stood up and said "We want justice!,
are everyone of them a hundred thousand times more of
a man than you will ever be.  LET YOUR CONSCIENCE
GUIDE YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY.  We are not like the regime
that you represent.  Show us your facts and if they
are genuine we will liste.  But do not dare patronize
us or tell us what to do.  Our individual intellectual
capacities, are relatively too far ahead of yours for
you to patronize us.  ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

--- TOMBONG SAIDY <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Gambia - L Managers,
>
> Madiba should be made to withdraw this statement. It
> is uncalled for and
> should not be accepted on this forum.
>
> Peace
>
> Tombong
>
> >From: Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
> >To: [log in to unmask]
> >Subject: Tombong - Re: Massacre of Students in The
> Gambia
> >Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:49:16 -0700
> >
> >Ebrima,
> >
> >Why do you want to wake up Tombong - a bloody ass
> licker - from his
> >slumber? Please save us from his usual gibberish
> commentaries!!
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Madiba Saidy.
> >
> >On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 [log in to unmask] wrote:
> >
> > > Tombong,
> > > What's going on in The Gambia? Can you shed some
> light on these ongoing
> > > alleged crimes? Ebrima Barry been killed by the
> law enforcement
> >officers, and
> > > recently, the alleged killings of some students
> and civilians by
> >soldiers.
> > > I'm concerned with these troubling behavior
> happening home.
> > > EB(Ebrima Jarjue).

> postings, go to the
> >Gambia-L
> > > Web interface at:

> postings, go to the Gambia-L
> >Web interface at:

> postings, go to the Gambia-L
> Web interface at:

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"