GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:06:17 +0000
 A Gambian who took me as a friend and companion was involve in an uncomfortable love triangle for the past five years in U.K. This man is in his early 40's .He came from the Gambia some time in 2002 but was refuse entry into u.k and then he apply for asylum. his application was provisionally accepted pending further assessments. he was then asked to provide some one who will provide him an address and a place to stay before his application is finalised.

  Now this guy knew only one person who could provide him this facility and that man is his close friend way back in the Gambia and when they were living in Scana Navia .After the friend was contacted ,he did not waste any time ,the friend is a European citizen resident through marriage. he will be allowed to take the friend home with him but on certain conditions. one of which is that the asylum seeker must report to a nearby police station every week.
  That was sorted. I will refer to the asylum seeker as Mr LT. Interestingly ,the Friend who provided a place for Mr LT to stay until his application is sorted was also expecting his new bride from the Gambia on the flight that brought LT. the bride's name is NJ.
  Whilst in the flight the two ,Mr LT and Mrs NJ exchange greetings and it may be love at first sight . after both were pick up by the husband of NJ whom i will refer to as MB.
  They proceeded to Manchester city u.k to live. MB provided all the necessary facility LT needs to have a comfortable stay before the immigration will sort out his applications. MB who was divorce from his Scana Navian wife ,but is with his Scana Navian passport has all the facilities available to EU national in U.K. he was given a council house  ,which is spacious and comfortable. the rent is a little lower than private properties. But MB has to work. he took some days off to enjoy the company of his new bride .after his holiday period was over he went back to work.
   LT is not allowed to work, he stayed home with the bride of MB all day whilst MB is busy at work. It was during this material time that ,LT started sleeping with the wife of his friend ,his rescuer. MB never suspect a thing for a while .but not for long ,some one else show the two in town hand in hand just as MB would have done if he wasn't at his day job. That person is also a friend of MB. he was a bit shock to see two like that. He phone MB straight away to inform him of what he show. MB never took that call seriously. he though his other friend was mistaken. But on weekends when MB is at home ,LT and NJ act a suspiciously for MB's comfort. he started to suspect some thing. MB then arrange a place for LT with some of his single friends. LT accepted that offer. he move to stay with MB's single friends close by. He never told LT why he decided to move him out of his house.
  To MB's horror his wife regularly visit LT at his new place when MB is at work. The friend's again reported that matter to MB who was very sad but now angry. he confronted LT and vow to withdraw his guarantee for him with the immigrations. After that threat, LT made some contacts and abscond from Manchester to live my city.

  I never knew any thing about his past behaviour in Manchester. After few weeks ,NJ ran away from the husband to come and stay with LT in my city. Still no one knew what is going on. LT told every one the lady is his wife.they got married recently in Manchester. MB doesn't know where LT lives or where his wife went to. He then started asking around until it was reveal to him that LT lives in the west midlands.

  MB though was angry ,he calm himself down and brought with him two of his friend to persuade his wife to return back to Manchester with him. MB and his friends came to my city and they started asking around for LT. LT was using a new name ,they look around for two days to no avail. Fortunately on the third day ,whilst waiting at the train station ,they show a Gambian who told them were The two live. Unannounced ,MB and his friends went straight to LT's house. They knock the door and NJ unsuspecting open the door only to see her husband with his friends waiting outside. By this period LT has learn his tricks ,he is working on some Else's papers and living a bit comfortable even though his application was later rejected and he was asked to leave the u.k. MB promise not to say where LT lives unless he promise stay away from his wife .LT  accepted that truce .MB took his wife home with him but only for three weeks. She ran back to LT .After this ,the husband left her alone.
 LT was reported to immigrations ,he was arrested but refuse to go back. he spend one year in several detention centres across u.k .now they let him free. he is still living with NJ .

  I never knew any of this until few weeks ago. LT is a very pleasant Gambian. he is friendly and smooth. I was in a friend's house when a guy from Manchester came to visit him. during the usual chit chat ,he asked about NJ . i said oh, she is married to my best friend. he frowned. i said what happen? it was after which the guy explain the whole situation .i was shocked.
   When LT was arrested ,his wife told us it was for driving offences .he was driving without a license,no insurance and road tax. that is a big crime in U.K .i believed her. we arrange a fund raising for her and their new Born baby .no one told me any thing about LT stealing some one Else's wife. I later enquire more ,the story is true. LT's own family brother in U.K cut off all ties with him because of that act .

  Is this story LOVE between two consenting adults or BETRAYAL ? for me it is a betrayal and a shocking scenario that is shameful and disgusting. .

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい