GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
tester testers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:06:16 -0800
I did receive a wide array of responses and construe
these to 5 main topics.  Identifying/defining the
problem is the first step we've just accomplished.
The next question to address will be:

Why do we think such problems exist in The Gambia?
Causes and Effects. This will be another topic for all
to share their views based on the 5 topics I'll be
posting.  Solution, recommendations, suggestions and
so forth will follow later.  And then of course, we
will be heard by ALL. With maximum participation and
organization, we will all learn something out of this
I'm sure.  I will post those topics no later than
Sunday 03/19/00.  Thanks for all who sent in their
contributions.

Essa