GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:12:17 +0000
Yus, thanks for the dossier verily it is very informative, I never knew that
Baba Jobe was so deeply involved. There appears to be a lot of blurred and
shaddy issues to deal with and am now convinced that the UN must have
something tangible against him to warrant a ban.

I hope the assembly members will raise the issue so that it would be
clarified if he can or cannot travel.