GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:35:32 +0000
BATCH:

Stop that HANKY-PANKY HOOP and get real. You cannot cut it both ways. You
are playing two characters here. First, you have portrayed yourself as
someone who is absolutely GENUINE and claim to know Ebou Colly since child
hood days. In addition, you tend to show that your childhood relationship
with Colly qualified you to give a TRUE TESTIMONY on him; and again, you
have the audacity to give him flying color grading and at the same time
knifing him persistently. That kind of JABBERING and PUTRIDNESS is a clear
demonstration of your blatant INTENT in KNIFING the SOLID and FINE INTEGRITY
of the Officer, period. This is sheer intellectual dishonesty and Slavery.
We know who you are. You think that you can fool us by lying about your
present locality and intention. To back my point, let's take a closer look
at the following quotation from your piece:

"Sam, I am not a politician. I am far away from home. I just happened to
have
been systematically following all events of significance back home; and I
just happened to have known you since those days when you, Lamin and Essa
were so inspired that you opted to explore the revolutionary world of Ahmed
Sekou Toure - MEET ME IN CONAKRY. Then we were very young at school, having
to walk from Serrekunda all the way to Kanifing. By the way, Essa is still
ill, but Lamin is also surviving up to now.

Stop your fishing expeditions and deal with the facts. Until I get back to
you, in another piece which I intend to broaden, say hi to Leeka."

Batch, in the above quotation, you try to hypnotize us by telling us that
you are far away from home, whiles in actual fact, you are sitting in your
OFFICE in The Gambia lying your tail off. How could someone of your type be
entrusted the PRESIDENCY of our beloved country, a job you have been seeking
for almost 20 years, and to no avail. You had lavished enormous resources,
energy, time and put your fine integrity on the line for the country's top
job. At some point, Batch, you even shun away from your own traditional
religion because you were made to believe that mixing these two
things(seeking the Presidency and Religion) is a no no, period; and
consequently, you chose to disappear away from your own people, whom you
some day hope to be their leader, and instead led a mysterious life of your
own, which later came to be a failure. Now that you have seen some
possibility of having a shot at it, because a Moron of all Morons is leading
us, you once again appeared from hibernation and began to undermine the
honest efforts of honest and decent people who put their lives and the lives
of their entire families on the line, just to liberate our dear country. But
instead of joining that efforts HONESTLY, you tend to take a complete
different road, which of course is currently undermining the tireless
efforts of honest people in the struggle. Batch, for the mean time, I will
stop till further notice. Please, Batch, be careful not to allow me to
uncover you. God Bless.

Ansumana.