GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 00:15:51 -0800
According to some importers this company employees different nationalities and
do it for other countries too. I was told by my brother they have a base even
here in New York. The problem is not the company in my opinion it is our own
customs department. They are just consultants contracted by our government who
have a right to terminate their services or add other companies to the list of
bidders if they want.
Habib