GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu S Keita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:01:49 -0500
It was good to hear those sermons from Katim DDH PHD,as was funnily given by
Obrien the psychiatrist.Ebrima's title can therefore, be
EBAL.Expert in ("blind-folded" admiration and lying).

Obrien,you are one of those that Balzac called "ceux qui sont mouillés dans
des illusions perdus"-"those soaked in lost illusions".Can you imagine what
lost illusions would be? Some of you said that you aren't
people who watch "kungfu" movies yes sure,because caesar said:"he who enjoys
no music,etc is...." is ofcourse what you guys are.

Seriousness and productivity do not depend on finishing one's  energy only
to obtain a false degree through transactions from a network in the
states.Dr.MSK MANNEH was one of those degree holders in the jawara regime
but today we've seen him drive a taxi in NewYork!
So you call Katim a serious citizen,i know Katim very well so i am not
"blind-folded" in admiration,some degrees are minting machines of abstract
decrees pumped into our societies  for "blind-folded" admirers like Mr."My
sources said..."

I wish Katim could start a topic with me on line,instead of the monotonous
"Jammeh-as-the-prey" style.

The only way we can establish credibility on line is to avoid the usual
"my sources said that..." or the tip-and-run-game between the GL and voice
out.So many of you here use pen names and say all sorts of dirty things on
other peolpe on the voice out and then come back to the GL
crying aloud as "nice","refined" cyber-diplomats!

Please avoid disturbing Essa sey i wonder if that man is interested in
visiting your site after all your "gittery" reactions months back!
Ebrima Ceesay,Do you have a personal problem with Essa? Whether that man
speaks or not you always "scratch" him. why?

Infact this morning  i had to call one Mr.Njie a newly appointed liaison
officer in Girona, to find out the Gambia embassy's no in France
i then called to speak to Essa himself.Actually with all the noise you guys
were making, this guy was in Lisbon Portugal attending a WIPO(world
intellectual property organisation)meeting,following an invitation he
received from the Geneva-based UN office.How on earth could Essa have been
in Lisbon and Paris at the same time. My conclusion was,Essa is a threat to
you people!

My interview with Essa.
ALK:Are you aware of the current debate on the GL.
ESSA:Ha!ha! my good old folks.'gis-n'ga boy' the GL could have been a good
tool to promote discussions between gambians both home and abroad but its
unfortunate that even if some of us want to discuss in a matured way we are
drawn into infantile activities by others.However, thats what makes life
interesting...some are blue and others are red...
yeah...'waaye garaawut dal'"

ALK:Do you know Ebrima Ceesay?
ESSA:Who? Ebrima observer? yes,he is a famous reporter in the Gambia.
ALK: Have you ever had a personal problem with him?
ESSA:'kan môm...hmmm...no ah boy faatel saitaané baahut'
ALK:Do you know that you're the one that Ebrima is pointing fingers at
relating to articles that i have been posting on the L these days?
ESSA:Ha! oh yeah.No Ebrima can't say that!me!?i have just arrived from
Lisbon Portugal to attend the WIPO meeting,following an invitation from
the UN,it can't be me because i can't be two people at the same time.
Anyway i am yet to know why on earth Ebrima...'Ah jaruko sah'.
ALK.Dr Katim Touray of the GL said he traced the IP to France and its no one
else but you Essa and not me ALK,whats your answer to that?
ESSA: Well you see the best way is to ignore those guys because i wonder
whypeople like Ebrima,Katim and others should think that i can be scared of
them to the extent of using a pen name!I will meet Ebrima one day hopefully.
Positions change people to become tolerant and responsible so those days are
gone for Ebrima to know my real colours Mr Keita. 'Wallahil azeem'.

ALK:Ebrima said that your day will come sooner than later!
ESSA:You see Mr.Keita i have nothing to do with Ebrima's family as such
because in the gambia,all of us are related but let Ebrima be rest assured
that it is not safe to make enemies.Ebrima will meet his fate as far as i am
concerned,if he intends to involve me in such unfounded jealousy and
hatred...Why should this guy hate me? Why? 'cha dega dega nititey nyô doi
waar'.
ALK:Thanks my good friend because from the start you told me to apply the
word friend rather HE The Ambassador.
ESSA:As far as i know i will never stay Ambassador forever,so whether the
title is used or not Essa is my name.But please tell me who you are
and where you are calling from.I am not convince that your real name is
Alieu ha!
ALK:Ha! i am Alieu Keita and i am calling you from Tenerife island and
tomorrow i will return to Serekunda,i can't tell you more because who knows
if you will disclose my name to your 'goro'ha!ha!
ESSA:This 'goro'may one day take away the sister because he hates me very
much!ha!
ALK:Bye.
ESSA:Bye Mr.Alieu Keita and safe journey to SK!
ALK:Alright ESS.
Folks, its interesting!so that is Essa wondering and there is Ebrima
accusing and imagining...
Continue calling me Essa Sey because my 'shell' is hard to break!
Sariang:I will take heed of your advise but please tell Ceesay the-jounalist
or "join-the-list" to stop his fabrications!otherwise we will be defending
ourselves.This is no threat but a suggestion calling for total maturity and
ALK.