GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
edrissa njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 22:57:31 -0000
Fellow Citizens,
It is crystal clear that our so called "Coup Leaders"-turned President and
Secretaries of State, are all MURDERERS! In any civilized society, they
would all RESIGN IMMEDIATELY. It is no co-incidence that Yaya himself was
never at any point present at KORO's incineration, at SAYE's murder and at
the massacre of INNOCENT SCHOOLCHILDREN. He can eventually say he was no
party to these heinous acts! He thinks he can play smart, BUTCHER!
Currently, APRC propaganda is that UDP is made up of angry, revengeful
Gambians. I prefer these to daylight MURDERERS! If revenge means making APRC
have a taste of their own medicine, then Gambians should rise up and
together avenge the murder of innocent fellow Gambians! I am appealing that
all fellow L'ers focus their attention on this issue. CRY FOUL and cry it
out loud continuously! It will not fall on deaf ears! The International
Community etc. will then see that calling elections will only justify and
perpetuate This reign of MURDERERS. Personally, I don't want to be ruled by
THUGS. Do YOU???
Edrissa.