GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harona S Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:32:01 -0500
Ous:

It seems as allegations of the UDP being another wing of the ousted PPP is
becoming true. If not, then Juwara is playing a double standard which must
not be tolerated. The former Prez should be better advised that the Gambia
has qualified and neutral attornies who can better battle this case in a
court of law.
A prominant opposition figure as Juwara is the wrong person under these
circumstances. He should represent the UDP which he seemingly does well
period!
Good night.
Harona.