GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:44:02 +0100
The true colours and nature of the APRC is gradually emerging. God save the
Gambia from those who decide on the selection and the appointment of people
to offices on the criteria of religion, nepotism or ethnicity, which is the
nature of the APRC.
Will APRC Banjulians ensure that their choice of candidate is respected by
the spoilers presiding in the Gambia or at least have the decency to
demonstrate their 'fulah and faidah' or 'foroyaa'?
I doubt it when ill-gotten money starts to change hands.

Thank you Samba Boye for the factual reporting.

The yoke of oppression must be shattered!

BMK