GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:51:06 -0700
Bravo Ebrima and your informers at gamtel for a job
well done by exposing this mafioso.The longest day
must come to an end.

Exposing Pa Gassama reveals that the world is too
advance for one to hide behind a cyber space using
false names to attack people.However long it takes,one
day it would come to light.

I assume that Pa Gassama[Kebba Jobe] will not sleep
any more comfortably and probably less comfortably.

I will post my comment later.
Saihou