GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 07:50:29 +0000
Momodou Mbye Jabang,
Sorry for been able to get in tourch during your holidays .I contacted Mams
Touray of Gamtel to find out your where about and he even told me you had plans
for him to pick you to come visit me but unfortunately God did not make it
happen. I do hope you hope you enjoyed your working holiday look forward to
seeing you again soon . May Allah bless you and protect you and see you through
your course with distension.
Chi Jam.
Bro. Sheikh Tejan Nyang.