GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:39:35 EST
TALK IS CHEAP! LET'S TAKE TO THE STREETS OF
WASHINGTON,DC AND NEW YORK OR SHUT-UP!

This will be the shortest piece we may ever write  about the nightmare in our
Gambia. We have done all the talking, all the writing  and to the
dissatisfaction of the few of us who always take to the streets, very  little ACTION.
Look! stop hiding behind your keyboards and haul insults in the  NET only when
incidents happen.

CHANGE will never come if ACTION is  imprisoned in the classrooms, offices,
churches, mosques and the comforts of our  homes, it never did , never will.
The ideas and plans germinated in these places  will never bare fruits unless
they break out into the streets.

In our  view, the best solution is to follow the example of GAMSU, the only
sector of  our society that tested the Jammheh regime to see what they are
truely made of.  Now we know the BEAST!!!!

10 YEARS IS TOO  DAMN LONG TO HAVE PUT UP WITH
THIS BEAST OF A REGIME!
For those who want action  contact the following persons:

Washington, DC 202-328-8049
Maryland  301-681-1013 or 240-418-4980
New york city  914-441-8839 or  646-260-4236
Canada 902-431-8919

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい