GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Jabang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 06:38:57 GMT
Asalaamu alaikum Awa and family,

Alhamdulillah wasalaatou wasalaamu ala Nabiyyina Muhammad. Inna lillahi wa
inna ilayhi raaji'uun. Allahumma ajurna fee museebatina wakhluf lana khairan
minha. May Allah forgive and shower His mercy on our dear mother and raise
her up with the best company in Jannah.

The Prophet (SAW) said when a muslim dies, there are three things that
continue to benefit him from this world, sadaqatul jaariyya, beneficial
knowledge left behind and righteous offspring who continue to pray for the
dead parents. So I assort you to afford this benefit to your dear mum by
constantly praying for her. Ask Allah to help you in this task by constantly
reciting after every prayer: Allahumma a'inna ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa
husni ibaadatika ('O Allah, help me in remembering You, thanking You and
worshipping You in the best manner). Allahumma salli wasallim ala Nabiyyina
Muhammad. Wasalaam.

Modou Mbye