GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pope Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:07:51 EDT
As you all know I had pull down the online petition form due to some Spam
mail related issues. The site http://www.gambia.f2s.com is up again but the
petition form is disabled. I have thought about the issues raised by the
automated online petition form and read your comments and has come up with
the following suggesting for your review:

Create a new online petition form with the following functionality:

1. Users can send a petiton letter but instead they'd have to use their your
own e-mail program and decide for themselves which organizations they wish
to send it to ( I will supply you with the e-mail addresses on the site)

2. Users can print out the form and mail it by post (again  will supply you
with the addresses)

3. Users can add their names to the list of names to be included with the
petiton letter that I will send by mail.

4. I can also add links to the form in other languages as long as someone
does the translation (am not sure how accurate the Altavista translator is)

If we decide by Friday, I can have this new form up and running by Sunday
night. Again thanks for all your comments.

Pope
YN