GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Carrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 17:24:40 -0000
Friends.
                     INFORMATION ABOUT ARMITAGE SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL

 I have had a request from Margaret Jarra who needs some help with her
homework.

I don't know anything about Margaret, and have not met her.  I  guess that
Margaret is at a school, and that she is in America, but I do not know
whether this is correct - I might be quite wrong!.

 She asked me to help find details about Armitage Senior Secondary School
which she was asked to find for her homework.  Presumanbly she asked me
because she knows I am active in the long-term friendahip link which
Armitage SSS has with North Bromsgrove High School, near Birmingham,
England.  I am a retired teacher from North Bromsgrove High school.

I have asked Margaret for more details, and the reply is below.

The Vice Principal of Armitage, David Haffner,  was with me yesterday and he
does not know about theschool being burnt down and rebuilt - presumably it
was very early in its life.

I am sure Margaret will be very grateful for any information which you can
give her about Armitage - so please do your best to help her.

                                                       Thanks, Mike Carrick.