GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:17:14 -0500
Who is this Allan Collins? Is he an American? or a British Subject? does he
understand the rule of laws. If Ebrima Ceesay has libeled his company, why
was the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Services) mentioned in the
context of the discussion at hand? It is quite clear that the Managing
Director did not understand the constitution of the United States. Lets
assumed that Ebrima is residing in the USA,Why should Allan Collins feel
that he is illegal in the country? Here we go again. Is this McCarthyism?
Racism? or Collinism?  Mr. Managing Director, do you know that the first
amendment of the United States constitution guaranteed the freedom of speech
and of the press (including the cyber press)?.

Ebrima, Please don't be intimidated by this ignorant man. His treats are a
way to shut you up, and I know that this small fish cannot stop you from
swimming in the river. keep up the good work,we love and support the yeoman
work in the L.
FROM:
Ola Coker, maggi oseh ak Prince, harrit-te oussou njie senor ak sidi sanneh