GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:52:35 -0400
Essa Thomas, the last time you came with these your nonsensical statements,
I ignored you. Like the deranged person you are, you thought that you could
get away with these insults. I might ignore you on G_L, but do NOT for one
moment think that you are getting away with something here. You will pay one
day and on that day, it would NOT be a defense to say that you were under
the influence. I will NOT allow myself to go past my limit on G_L today
because I am wasting postings on nonentities like you.
KB