GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 02:58:01 EDT
Malanding,
I seconded your motion that we all lay down our attacks on Tombong. Let's
focus on who is responsible for the casualties. I, mean, who authorized the
killings. Tombong is just trying to secure his job and no one can blame him
for that. This is what happens when you have a military govt. They don't play
by the book.
My heartfelt condolence goes to the family of the deceased.
The President MUST act now otherwise instability will be the order of the
day. The Gambia Cannot, Would not, and Should not Entertain such an uncalled
Bloodshed.
All the parties involved MUST cease the violence.
The people involved in the killing of Ebrima Barry and the rape of the
student girl MUST be dealt with accordingly and prosecuted to the fullest.
They deserved no mercy. They belong to Mile 2 for good.
Long live The Gambia.
EB.