GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Asbjørn Nordam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:52:34 +0200
Bamba,
reading your statement, analyse I can feel how it comes from your heart. You
bite to the bone, first of all because you cry out your dedication to the
country you love and most to its people, who you try to wake up from it´s
blunder. I like it. A man who gives his heart blood for a passionate cry
-"come on countrymen before it´s too late". Be aware what is happening with
you, us as an individual, as a citizen and a human being.
Just a short comment and regards from
Asbjørn Nordam