GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PA NDERRY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:39:25 -0700
I am sending this from freedomnewspaper "contact us" box to prove that
panderry is deliberately using this system to manipulate people against
others by forcing them to beleive that Some people are "hacking" his
account and website, I changed the details on his website some time ago
and have already appologised for the wrong innocent people felt, i again
state that i did it because PANDERRY MBAI insulted my mother in his
website by saying she is giving yaya jammeh sexual favours
If a newspaper writes news it is acceptable but let him prove my mother
is committing adultery with yay jammeh
Islam says that you must produce 4 witnesses of the actual act, and
Pandery Mbai will answer to allah for what he said about my mother, I will
never forgive him, he can hate yaya jammeh as much as he likes but just
because my mother works for the govenment does not mean that she has
sex with the head of the government, or is it true that panderrys mother
is selling in the market means she is having sex with the market
manager, there are a lot of sensible people amongst you and i implore you to
please address this matter so that we can each deal with our lives.
thank you