GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:23:17 EST
Ebrima Ceesay,

No, l tried soccer with my brother and his friends in the dust at Gunjur
primary school, but was no good at it. However, myself, Fatis Gibril, Fatou
Taal and Ida Jahumpa used to try our hand at cricket at Mccarthy square some
times after sports practice, and l must say, we were not so bad. A ball got
me good on the foot one day, and l swear l still have trouble on the exact
spot that ball hit years ago.

Sorry, l cannot match your knowledge of the music scene  l'm afraid.

Jabou

In a message dated 12/16/99 1:46:56 PM Central Standard Time,