GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:30:21 +0100
<<<"Therefore, it is wrong to ask a person or group of persons to stay off
the politics of his or her country. Asking a person to stay off politics
amounts to asking him or her to cease to be a citizen of a particular
country and this is nothing else but deprivation of one's citizenship.">>>
*******

AS IS THE CASE IN UGANDA!!

**