GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 11:48:54 EDT
I can't believe my eyes. This is outrageous. On top of your clear
condemnation of these draconian laws through this letter I would urge you
(if you have not done so already) to file a lawsuit before the courts to
declare this piece of trash unconstitutional. Like you said, this has no
place in a civilized society. All you Yaya sypathizers do you think these
are the actions of a remorseful leader who is in search of the truth? WE
MUST GET RID OF THIS CANCER BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.