GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:10:12 -0500
MONROVIA,PORTE-AU-PRINCE,BANJUL,IS YAHYA AWARE?!!! THE LIGHTS ARE ON!

OPTV is back again and has questions for mad Yahya and his cronies.

After the Liberian war lord was disgraced and preparing to leavel,his wife
came to Banjul. During the last days of Charles Taylor,Jewel came to
Banjul.For what?!!! Please Gambians try and find out?!
To date people are wondering why Jewel Taylor passed through Banjul prior
to rejoining her husband? She came to our country and was/and is still
married and working with an international arms dealer who is on America's
watch list?!!! So why did Yahya invite her and under circumstances could
she be that confident to choose Banjul when the whole world was revisiting
Charles Taylor's artocities from 1990 to 2003? We all heard when Taylor
called himself the weeping child and then in a very refined tone accusing
the west for having played a role in what led to his removal from power! If
the west or USA had a hand in freeing Liberia from Taylor then why not we
all say! it was the day Liberia had it's total independence?!!! West Africa
has nothing to say other than thanks to the international community, and
all those who support the principles of democracry.Actually thanking
someone or thanking others does not mean the end of asking for
more,particularly if there are other ways ind! icating that one can get
more.More here means support and that support knows no boundaries.The
Gambia needs what the Liberians and our friends on the island called Haiti
have achieved. We are here in the open! calling for support from any person
or system that can help us strengthen the methods that our citizens are
currently putting in place to remove Yahya from power.This is no open call
that wants to cause noise! Nope! there are avenues that have already
started supporting this genuine cause.Thanks to those avenues OPTV will be
sitting on the podium near ILO,AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL and world
organisations during the next UN general assembly.Actions speak louder than
words and we are happy to see that Gambians in the diaspora are acting now.
These actions are what sent Aristide out,they expelled Taylor,they expelled
Konan Bedie and ar! e still checking on Bagbo,they expelled Severnadze,and
now Albania is boiling.This international wavelength cannot miss the sea
shore near Radio Syd! Those warambas have to be soaked in salt water sooner
than expected. God knows that OPTV is ready to touch the sky and scrape the
sea's bed rocks with Yahya.Part of OPTV's present duties is to pull the
veil of mad Yahya.OPTV is happy to  join all Gambians and be part of a
democratic process that will clean the mess that those dancers in Kanilai
will leave under their beds when the wave soaks the warambas.

GAMBIAN MERCNARIES FROM LIBERIA?
When Jewel Taylor left she did not go back with all that she came with!
What did she come with? Humanbeings and material.
Who are/were those beings?
Gambian born Liberian mercenaries who were fighting with Taylor.They are
there and they can speak our languages because they are our kin. Do
families have black sheep? Ofcourse yes they do! How about if the black
sheep that fled came home found out that, those in control now! are darker
in colour than they are?!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, well, no wonder Kukoi came
before and cleared the way for the left overs. Kukoi knew that Taylor's
days were numbered.It was after Kukoi left that mad Yahya started shunning
Baba Jobe.Kukoi and Jobe went to the same school and they fight for money
and power.If Kukoi can derail Jobe before he sneaks in,then what do you
expect? Kukoi and mad Yahya amanate from the same neighbourhood and both
mad men have one thing in common.They are obsessed in this funny believe,ie
they are born and destined to rule! Lets us watch and see where Kukoi and
mad Yahya's marriage will end?!
Kukoi can sell Yahya and save the money in Yahya's own account and then
turn around thus,ask Yahya to sign the cheque in his favour. He is far
smarter than Yahya.After Kukoi left Alexandre Djiba changed his methods
therefore he had a tough time with mad Yahya. You know why? No need to say
anything here! mad Yahya will learn his lesson sooner than later. Where is
Baba Jobe now? What will happen to him next?
Is he a scape goat or a mercenary being grilled within his own methods?
These mercenaries kill and skin people so betraying one another and then
seeing their enemies disgraced is nothing compared to what they would have
done along bond road!
When hunters follow a deer in the bush they shoot at sight because it is a
tough game.Ofcourse there is no need for the head of a family to rush and
slaughter a ram that was bought for tabaski because it has already been
tethered. Baba Jobe,Lang Conteh,Klark Bajo are being reserved for now
because mad Yahya has them in a dark cell! He is not in a hurry.Now mad
Yahya' problem is me Binneh and those he knows will skin him alive within a
short period of time!
OPTV will not promise Gambians that YAHYA A J J JAMMEH!!! can be removed
out of power through the ballot box! Dictators who forced their way do not
listen or understand signals! they stay until they receive hot copper in
their heads!
He who believes in democracy and voting should not face Yahya Jammeh!
This is a mad man being supported by gangstas,robbers,killers,cunning
pathologists,doctors,selfish and lying diplomats,baffled rural folks,duped
illiterates and a lot of ignorant stooges!
Senseless fighters deserve stronger tactics and readiness to send flames!
Yahya arrested Sonko(a mercenary).How  about Swanding Camara? How about
Kukoi Samba Sanyang alias Dr Manneh?
Well the old pas and old merrs from foni who were negotiating between Yahya
and Kukoi told Yahya that Kukoi was his uncle so he had to respect him!
Yahya ofcourse was eager to free his sad soul from the nightmare ie that
Kukoi could pounce on him and then behead his shameless head. Yahya sees
Kukoi as his Gambian mentor,because he believes that Kukoi has some hidden
powers! Oh my God is it that,every son and daughter who comes from these
foni dungeons, has hidden super natural powers?!
We are told that Kukoi's brother Hassan Sanyang the head master(?) has
extra ordinary powers! Stories around those mad minds keep on telling us
that Hassan transforms himself into a rat and when he does he could listen
to what others are saying without being detected! We are told that Kukoi
dissapears and then he turns himself into hundred men when fighting! Why
didn't Samba do so and then stop the Senegalese troops in 1981 once and for
all? Why didn't he send those hundred abstract men to the rebels who
attacked Farafeni in 1997?
Mad Yahya also has his own bag of mad stories to tell.We do hear that he
turns himself into a bee and  stings people who do not like him! That is
why I have been searching for bee hives in Newyork so that I could crush
the Yahya-Bee once and for all.
This bee flees when it sees people who are determined to pull the
veil.Maybe whenever Gambians see a bee that flies with a kaala they should
call it your exellency the Bee!
This sad soul! I wish the forum could allow me to reveal more mad Yahya
that shows other stinking sides!
Yahya is not a bee because bees make honey.Yahya is an adder that sneaks
under people's legs and then bites them when they working very hard.

Binneh S Minteh
New York University