GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:58:40 GMT
Karamba,

This is exactly why we need to do something to help our people. What was for
you, only a year's sojourn is in fact a permanent way of life for the
majority of our people. To this day! Individually, we all do our best by
supporting our families, but collectively, we haven't been able to pool our
resources to do s'thing to uplift our people. The sooner we do that, the
better off we'll all be.

Saul.