GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:16:10 EDT
Abdoulaye,

I think we definitely need to get these letters to Annan before he goes to
Gambia. I have not checked with Yankuba Njie, but I am hoping that the
petition and the two letters have been posted at the petition site. We urge
everyone to go there and sign these documents so we can get them out to these
people and organizations immediately.

Jabou Joh

n a message dated 4/21/00 3:51:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]