GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:14:06 +0000
Ebou, will you stop behaving like a genetically modified idiot whose brains
have been removed. Your pendulum style of lying is what is getting to
people. One instant you would purport to support Jammeh and the next you
castigate Singhateh, yet Singhateh and Jammeh remain buddies, is that not
ironic? or is it the case that you just trying to sweeten Jammeh so that he
can grant you  a presidential pardon?. In my opinion I think you are a bit
naive, if ever you dare venture into Jammeh's arms you will know what am
talking about.

Your caliber is a disgrace to the human race. You have no iota of dignity
left, for if you had had any dignity, you would not be bragging in a proud
manner, your so called reconcilliation with Jammeh. In fact am not even
convinced by your assertions that this is true, for being such a serial lier
you have lost so much credibility.  You have been giving so many conflicting
signals, it makes it extremely difficult to distinguish facts from fiction
in your narrations.  You manifest the tendency to behave like a pendulum
oscillating from one end to the other, I think you are confused, you should
find time to reflect and act remorsely rather than behave so arrogantly. You
could have initiated reconcilliation with the GL, if you had shown the same
respect as you did to Jammeh, but your attitude just exposes your
opportunism, as long as 7you can win Janmmeh you care less about the Gambian
people. Let me tell you something it does not work like that you must repent
and ask for forgivness to those who matter most the Gambian people, if you
do that may be just may be you could win some hearts. So I will advice you
to cease your arrogance and play it cool, otherwise, the saga will go on and
on.