GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
muktarr jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:56:40 -0700
Guys,
     You all need to stop this bitcking of each other
on the L.  If you wants to send such message, please
send it private to that individual.  You are really
making this forum worthless for some of us.  Be real
and get a life.  We are not here to read these
bullshit.  We have more important issues to discuss.

Peace!
AD.